18.7.14

I Hate

how my thoughts have somehow been reduced to the size of a microblog.

Back in the day, writing an entry was a fairly easy task, I would have easily finished one in one sitting. Right now, I spend so much time just staring at my blog somehow wishing that a somehow substantial entry just magically pops out of nowhere. It gets frustrating after a while because for the longest time I've been wanting to write something down and I end up not writing anything (just take a look at the gap between this entry and the last).

Maybe I'm not as depressed? Or maybe life has preoccupied me with so many distractions that I've reduced myself to someone who's forgotten about the things that I used to be passionate about.

It sucks because I really want to write about this new game I'm playing. I also want to write about this cute trainee who I have a crush on and who I'm concerned isn't gay because I can't find a lot of him on the internet! I also really want to write about how work sucks balls right now and how that's led me to want to have a boyfriend but not the accompanying responsibilities lol. I dunno. So many things running through my head now and I dunno where to start.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment