2.1.18

Here I go again

It seems that I've found myself in the same situation that I was in almost 10 years ago.

I think I've crossed a bridge that I should not have crossed. So I'm not entirely sure yet about how I feel, but all signs point to me just wanting to spend more time with a person. Unfortunately for me, I've already developed a pretty good friendship with the guy and I really don't want to mess with that.

My feelings and my friendship are having a hard time reconciling themselves. So yeah, I just had to write this entry.

Hopefully this dies down quickly unlike before. I swear, I was hopelessly pining over someone for such a long time that I felt like after all of the dust settled, I just wasted so much time. I just don't want to waste more of my time. I'm not getting any younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment